Thursday, May 7, 2009

The search for the holy grail

I spent many hours looking for a legitimate business and am almost embarrassed to disclose how much I spent in signing up for useless schemes. We all know there is no "free lunch" but some of the offers out there are extraordinary.

What I did learn over a period of years is that there are a lot of FREE tools to help you, but unless you can connect the dots, it is very hard to establish yourself in a good internet business without someone with experience guiding you. There are many people on the net that refer to themselves as guru's or mentors but you'll find that most of them are just parroting what others are saying in order to make you think they have some experience behind them.

What always appealed to me was what is known as affiliate marketing. I had experienced it as a buyer many times, especially when I was trying to improve my golf and I purchased a couple of lessons on line (that worked!). I signed up with Clickbank which is the leading source of the affilliate programs an it's unbelievable what is on offer. Go to the link above and have a look for yourself.

Once again, there are thousands of products out there to be affilliated with, but how you go about it can be very daunting without some help. With the right systems, software and guidance you can be off and running fairly cheaply. For me the best help I could find was the
Easiest Home Business Ever program. I recommend it to everyone. The benefits are that they slowly introduce you to affilliate marketing in a series of tutorials over a period of 12 months. You don't have to take all 12 months if you find your feet earlier and find a niche market you like to operate in. However there is such a variety of opportunities on offer that I'm going to have a look at all 12 modules. If you're looking for a solid platform to start from this is it! And unlike most of the other programs out there which are U.S. enterprises, it's Aussie, homegrown right here by two local blokes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home