Thursday, May 7, 2009

Better than broking

If you are a broker reading this, this is for you.

With the industry going through monumental changes at the moment, I wasn't prepared to ride out the storm and depend on broking by itself. Some of the things I found attractive about online marketing compared to broking were:

No accreditations needed
Prospects are EVERYWHERE
They all qualify
No bad credit issues
No affilliation fees, COSL, MFAA, PI insurance, etc.
You control your service levels
No CPD points to maintain
No late settlements
No delayed approvals
No applications to complete

Also the earnings can be just as good as broking was during the good years. I don't intend on being an internet millionaire but I do expect earnings of at least 70k per annum which will keep me happy with my present lifestyle. Others who may be younger can go even higher if they wish. The opportunities are immense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home