Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Study continues

For the past week I've spent about an hour a day reviewing all the info and tools in Module 1 of the EHBE program and let me tell you there is a lot of reading to do. Since I know just enough about internet marketing to make me dangerous, I've decided the smart thing to do is just wait until Module 2 comes out next month before I go any further.

With the purchase of the Micro Niche software, the finding keywords in niche markets for affilliate programs is a breeze. The trouble is you are tempted to go straight in and buy a domain name, set up a website and see what happens. But waiting for the correct way of doing it and following Wes and Andrew's advice is the best way to go.

I've been marginally dissappointed in the fact you can't contact Wes and Andrew easily. However at this stage I'm writing that down to the fact that they have been extremely busy with thousands of emails since the Today Tonight show. Hopefull in June when the start the live tele seminars, all my questions can be answered.

The main question I have at the moment is whether or not I used the correct links for my email campaign to brokers. I sent out over 200 emails promoting the EHBE but to date have not received any sale through Clickbank. One email receipeint actually emailed me to say he had signed up but I haven't seen any sales come through.

Anyway, today's Wednesday and need to get ready for golf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home