Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's all coming together now

Sometime a couple of months ago I thought I was doing the right thing by signing up with Big Ticket To Wealth. It was against my better judgement as most of their advertising was way too glitzy to be believeable. Anyway I thought I'd have a crack at it, but after joining and reflecting on what I was about to do, I decided this wasn't for me. The major problem was that you had to onsell their program to someone for over $1,000 without any guarantee that those people would succeed or not. You are supposed to "mentor" those that come on under you, but I didn't want to take on that responsibility.

It seemed to me that most people in this scheme fail, (even admitted by BTTW) and all they are trying to do is to get you to stay in their study program as long as possible to keep them getting their monthly admin fee.

Also, you can't really be too genuine with the people you may be promoting the business to as these people are looking for a mentor and you are a novice yourself. I've since found there is a term for this situation which they call "fake it until you make it". They tell you to write articles saying that you are an internet guru, and that you are a Foundation Member of the company whcih you are not.

I couldn't see a future in it so I terminated my arrangement with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home